Bellator 199: Ryan Bader displayed another show of strength after knocking out King Mo within 15-seconds in the main event. The reigning Light Heavyweight Champion Bader advanced to the semifinals of the Bellator World Heavyweight Grand Prix and will now face Matt Mitrione.
This fight was a very quick one before fans could even get to understand that the fight was on, it was already ended. Bader within seconds dropped Lawal with a brutal left overhand punch flooring him for the victory. Bader immediately went down with more punches on the fallen Lawal before the referee stopped the fight.
Find the summary results below:
* Ryan Bader def. Muhammed Lawal via knockout (punch) in Round 1
* Jon Fitch def. Paul Daley via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-26, 29-26)
* Aaron Pico def. Lee Morrison via TKO (body punch) in Round 1
* Cheick Kongo def. Javy Ayala via knockout (punch) in Round 1
* Cass Bell def. Khai Wu via submission (guillotine choke) in Round 2
* Jordan Williams def. Brandon Hester via TKO (strikes) in Round 2
* Amber Leibrock def. Janay Harding via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
* James Terry def. Danasabe Mohammed via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
* Gaston Bolanos def. Malcolm Hill via TKO (injury) in Round 1
* Justin Tenedora def. David Rivera-Cruz via submission (triangle choke) in Round 1
* Deron Winn def. Ahmed White via knockout (punch) in Round 1